Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracy Envoy Story

Go down

Tracy Envoy Story Empty Tracy Envoy Story

Post  steven_h_d Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 am

My story? A I'm a scout, that's why you hired me. Simple I like simple.
I'm a half-elf, human father and elf mother, and I have 2 brothers and two sisters.
We live here in the woods, that was father that you paid for someone to lead you thru our forest to your treasue. Is the treasue there, huney If I thought that then I'd have gone after it myself, if I had you wonderful map with the little X on it. We often guide travalers like yourselves, some find what they look for and others return empty handed. See those webs to the right, lets avoid them, ok? So how is a good looking paladin end up on a mission like this? Yeah I flirt, tease and leave them in the breeze, wishing.
See I have seen all types of human adventures, get all kinds of personal requests. Some adventurers never leave the forest, we call them composte. So watch your hands, or I'll stick a sword in ya.
Unlike your tragic tale, my family gets anong just fine. But living in the woods seperated from the elven kingdom and the human town, we sometimes need thing we can't make. So we hire out, no biggie. You aren't the wierdest group I have led in the forest, that group of half-orcs now they were wierd. Just kidding, I didn't hire out to them. I did lead them a merry chase in the forest, away from my happy home. Thats why I know about those spider webs. The spiders got a few orc that time and the big cats got some more of them. But you paid in full so I will keep you out of trouble, If I can. Some folks have a knack for trouble.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Tracy Envoy Story Empty Forest of Lethyr:

Post  steven_h_d Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Forest of Lethyr: The southern forest is a true
wilderness, home only to secret wood elf villages. Foresters
from the Great Dale and Thesk regularly visit
the outer fringes of the forest, but the depths remain
largely unexplored.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d