Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathonre - Dorn dreams

Go down

Gathonre - Dorn dreams Empty Gathonre - Dorn dreams

Post  steven_h_d Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Gathorne dreams of a free dornish clan. Proud warriors that have been so long slaves to others. We dream of becoming the warrior that leads the clan, or that our clan leads the Dorn nation. We know we not the smart one. We realize that this may never happen till the darkness has been swept clear of our lands. As a warrior we hope to fight well and with honor. Yes, to die fighting is what we expect will happen. The possiblity of settling down with a cute girl like that hottie Amber we just met, are only a moment passion! We know that even should we find someone, likely we leave them behind. Hopefully safe and hidden like my last family. Who I had to cut all ties with, so that should I be defeated, the shame will not fall back on them. Mostly those thought come as a way to preserve our nation. We known many generations may pass before we win back our lands. We press on in hope that our grandkids will someday be free, until we draw our last breath we fight.

Last edited by steven_h_d on Fri May 07, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expand charater)
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down