Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gnome dreams

2 posters

Go down

Gnome dreams Empty Gnome dreams

Post  steven_h_d Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 am

Gnome dreams of a time when ocrs and humans leave his river and he gets to do business with just gnomes. Find a gnomish wife and run his business while growing old.
Raising gnomish children and gnomish business contacts. - Boring.
You are better off adventuring with (Amber/Gretta/Di/Wyeth/Gathorne) and (Rivan/Dwingal) and (Gabby) (Shabby).

Come on none of the rest of you have dreams?
Just Amber / Gretta / Gathorne ?

You dont dream of becoming a high power (contracted) network manager at Fort Leonard Wood? Or a School District Technology coordinator? Your toon should have dreams too. Dreams carry us thru the time of trouble, beyond the sadness and dull of everyday life. Give you avatar a mission in his/her life!
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Gnome dreams Empty Re: Gnome dreams

Post  Zandar Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 pm

This gnome needs no dreams . Only the hopeless need dreams. I make a honest living. Pay my bills. (((Save those who matter in the long run or whom i might need in the short run))) Dreams are like the gold the orcs use. They can taint the view of life. And the river shall run strong as long as i can make profit. Rule #58 Friends are to be use to help make more profit.

On the side. Mat i got a job for yah. I need some info on a orc. Things dont look so good for a local hero in the area. I need to know if i can save him.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down