Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic or no, Ehh.

2 posters

Go down

Magic or no, Ehh. Empty Magic or no, Ehh.

Post  Zandar Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 pm

So on the plates tonight we have turnip and cabbage stew with hurbs and shroom's (Never trust a gnome he might place something in your food to prevent magic afecting him from his "Groupies at that time." No mage goes in the head of this wicked Crazzy mind with out going insane) Amber want 2nds? Mini want 2nds? its good and hearty.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Magic or no, Ehh. Empty Funny little Manthing

Post  steven_h_d Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:28 am

Amber - Funny little Man thing Thinks his stew can affect my magic. He may know how to cook, but I know spell components when I see them, or smell them. Thinks he the only one with slight of hand and ability to make people believe what is and what is not? Amber only pretends to eat his stew, nasty stuff. Amber has her own food. and spells to check for drugs. Think you the only male who try to drug pretty maiden. The others are now fish food, so watch your step little business man. Someday Amber find mentor to train her for better magic, like that sexy elf lady. Bet you didn't try to drug her, if you had you be smoking little pile of ash now.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Magic or no, Ehh. Empty No magi, Realy no Magi.

Post  Zandar Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

You think to high of your self. For when we trained who all was on cooking dudy? Who gets the water for for snobby running nose? As we all well know you didnt . Oh yah, you will eat my food spices one way or the other. Sleep my dear. For i need more brains to pick!
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Magic or no, Ehh. Empty Re: Magic or no, Ehh.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down