Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mico - 10 years later

3 posters

Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Mico - 10 years later

Post  steven_h_d Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 am

Amber - Here rest Mico the shapeshifter soccerer who pretended to be an Orc. Although I had to fry his remains into a crisp, and carry the ashes in a bag next to Vash. My they rest well in the ern on my shelf beside the others that have fallen in battle.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Re: Mico - 10 years later

Post  Nicholas Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 am

har har Smile I think it would end more like "Here lays amber, who was framed for trying to get into the orc chieftains pants and then trying to kill him with a dagger."
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Thinking too small

Post  steven_h_d Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Nicholas wrote:har har Smile I think it would end more like "Here lays amber, who was framed for trying to get into the orc chieftains pants and then trying to kill him with a dagger."

well if Amber was to try something like that it wouldnt be an orc chief, more like a dark lordess. Someone close enough to big evil that she might have a change to send the detiy posioned dagger into his heart. Girl has to have goals, and she has high standards.

Well at least got you to respond. Just know that Amber isnt the only player that needs to think 10 levels in advance. But DM knows I do, and would respond so obvious as to why he started there. But the rest also need to set goal, unless you all just want to follow Amber, thats so sweet!
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 pm

i dun know about following any particular person as much as an idea Smile ideas don't die to orc chiefs afterall.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty So your plan 10 levels from now?

Post  steven_h_d Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 am

Amber - So your plan for ten levels from now is to insult the wizard? Indeed let me refer you to the first entry. Here lays Mico, a shapshifting soccerer who opposed Amber, may he rest in the urn along with the OTHERS that died in battle. Never said the ORCS killed him.

Roc and Rivan are here beside me. After getting throw out of the dwarven keep dont count on Shabby and Gabby there, and Gathorne / Dwingal are easily under my sp....care. It isnt wise to upset the wizard, because they are quick to respond to attacks. tease her about her wardrobe is fine, she can deal with that. But suggest she would sleep with an Orc is a bit low there MIco. Roc may have to defend her honor! Or Gretta may cut out his tounge, or other parts.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

well if we did get in a tussle then i hope its not in an urban environ Smile you may have to start randomly whacking people and then how would that help the cause? And don't forget, in 10 levels I'll have better control of my shifting and spell abilities so who knows what I'll be able to disguise myself as...
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty lol as oppssoed to

Post  steven_h_d Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 pm

As opposed to an invisable wizard (and army) who you will never know when i am comming for you? rofl
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm

then i guess we would be at a stand still... only problem is, you can't persist your invisibility and army without attracting the dogs Smile
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty The Dogs

Post  DM Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 am

Funny you should mention it ...

It appears that Amber isn't the only one that attracts dogs ...

And her sneakyness as far as casting is much better than yours ..

But the original intent of this thread stands ...

What is Mico gonna look like at level 13, is he gonna be worm food ... or a force to be reckoned with ...

DM
DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Force to be reckoned with of course Smile I always did imagine him as a kind of infiltrator kind of sorc who could explode with burst damage in a pinch to get out of a bad situation. Of course he will always be wanting to expand and amplify his abilities by any means that he sees as prudent and that won't get him too terribly murdered.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Mico level 13

Post  DM Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Why does your description sound like a Goblin Demolishing Team ...

You might want a slightly better plan and goals ...

DM
DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 am

As I was saying before, I'd like to become a collector of magic artifacts with the intentions of studying them and eventually making magic more openly available to people. Probably going to need a well fortified area for this as rampant magic practicing, experiments, collecting, etc would require an army and such to keep the dogs away, BUT it would be pretty slick to have a place to call home and to sneak around like tomb raider stealing magical artifacts.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am

probably mean we would need to either destroy those nexus's as it would be impossible to secure all of them and be so spread out... so probably get whatever knowledge possible from them, destroy them, and then centralize all magical knowledge into our bat cave until we have enough power to go public and hold off the dogs Smile
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:33 am

might need to make nice with dwarves as a magically shielded cave fortress would be badass. perhaps a mobile floating island?
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Indiana Mico

Post  DM Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Indiana Mico ...

Things to note and you'll need to aim for ..

You'll need Rituals: I'm thinking of giving a 3 pack in place of magical item loot.

You'll need to Find Magical Nexuses of Power: Those will occur as part of the game, or also be magical loot.

With those two times you can "Roll your own" when it comes to Magical items.

And maybe a Glyph, to know that you are on the correct track, because you wouldn't have been the first.

Since all the common items are found, who/where could the hard to items be hidden ... hmmmm.

DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

can sorc's use rituals? thought that was a wizard thing.

As for where they hard to find items are hidden, I'm gonna guess either the gnome has them oooooor we need to find a puppy and train him to take us to its leader Smile

Luckily I have a special milk bone that will attract one fast Smile
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Rituals

Post  DM Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Its a feat ... not sure, but assumed the Sorcerer got it for free. Many of the Arcane classes had access to it.

DM
DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

I'll need to check to be sure. Will do that when my new laptop power cable gets here.

Thinking I'll need to get a notebook to store my magical observations as well since I plan on having a magic fortress of sorts with a school and such Smile

Curious, are there anti magic puppies? Like the current dogs detect magic, are there ones that cloak it? If so, we need to find them and armor them up Smile
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty Anti-Magic Puppies

Post  DM Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:53 pm

There is no magic ... so why would there be Anti-Magic Puppies?

DM
DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Cause there is magic sniffing puppies? well ones that can detect a large arcane activity spike in a given direction. Didn't know if there was something that could cloak it as well.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Mico - 10 years later Empty The short answer

Post  DM Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Is "Roll Your own"

The bad guys sure ain't gonna do it ...

DM
DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Smile I'll take one cloaking field OR better yet a familiar that can cloak my arcane'yness when I'm nearby Smile
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down