Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One weapon or two?

2 posters

Go down

One weapon or two? Empty One weapon or two?

Post  Zandar Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Does one weapon make you feel more lady like or manly? If so can you tell me why?
Does the duel style make you feel at home on the plains? Why?

And can you post it in Chr? A question to the DM as well. Post as a Chr if you can. Care less what one you pick. i want to see some style on the style forum.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

One weapon or two? Empty one weapon make you feel more

Post  steven_h_d Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Amber - well you knew I would answer. weapons, depends on the spell some require the use of both hands so we stand the staff/orb into the ground and cast. If the orb is part of the spell then we use one weapon. when it comes to actual fighting I use both feet...and RUN and the servant can stand in their way.
Gathorne - well Warhammer is one and shield is two, we can use it to push our enemy back a square and step up to block a door so orcs cant get by to attack squishies. Unless silly mage goes running out ahead of me then he on his own. Last warning. Does using two weapons make me more manly, no. But in a pinch shield can be used by straps for a litter bearer, specially for a gnome rougue. One good hit from the hammer and most likely Orc is stunned, he not going be impressed by my left bicept, course in beer drinking you want the best arm up to impress the ladies so that would be shield arm.
Gretta - well as I'm not real it doesnt count, but A long bow is two handed and daggers are for eating! hit run hide taunt. more lady like using a bow, right like I care! I'm the bird you cant find, the wind in the trees. You aint looking at me arms baby, we know where your eyes are. Hey I'm up here, look into the eyes sailor boy.
Wayland (by Gathorne) well he wanted two morning stars until I pointed out a caster needs a free hand to conjure with. Since he is in cloth, should he fight it will be swing one star cast when you get a step back. more manly to hold two weapons. Think about it a 6' 0" 235lbs dworg is standing in front of you with two morning stars, Intemidated yet? Now he cast magic at you? Got the picture in your mind yet? lets see a gnome with a dagger or two faces a dworg with a star and magic. Make you think twice about talking a solution instead of attack yes?
Ok so only three of those are mine, I did warn you there are 4 more of me, so unless you want my other oppinions, you had better post yours.
Rivan? two weapons?
Dwingal one and a sm shield?
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

One weapon or two? Empty Re: One weapon or two?

Post  Zandar Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

The Roc will use what ever is on hand . Including the hand of his opponent if need be.

Tick tock the clock struck noon and give me blunt to save the world. As seen in many ways i would like my foes alive not dead. So know that when a blade come's to life from me. Something else has gone wrong.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

One weapon or two? Empty Re: One weapon or two?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum